May the good luck of the Irish, a Shamrock Super Green Healthy smoothie and also a Super Environment-friendly Smoothie Dish from Gather and also Feast be with you on St. Patty’s Day!
Finally, not one but two recipes to replace that sugary shamrock shake at Mickey D’s.
Super Shamrock Smoothie
- 1 frozen banana
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 chunk of ginger or 1/2 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla bean
- 1 cup water
- 1-2 cups spinach leaves (or any kind of dark leafy eco-friendlies)
- 1 inside story of J’Lo’s Body Laboratory vanilla healthy protein powder
Directions: Place all active ingredients into a blender or food processor, mix till smooth, and enjoy!
Super Environment-friendly Smoothie mix Bowl by Gather as well as Banquet
The ingredients for the Super Green Smoothie Bowl include baby spinach as well as spirulina powder offering it the rich environment-friendly color. Other active ingredients include an icy banana, medjool day to include the sweet taste. Not just is the bowl a great idea to celebrate St. Patty’s Day yet ‘Smoothie mix bowls are also an excellent suggestion when breakfast amusing. Merely established up a fresh fruit as well as granola bar and people could develop their very own shake bowls. Super easy as well as a little bit of enjoyable!’ Go to Gather and Banquet to get the full recipe!